Date

Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting - Thu, 03/25/2021 3:00pm-4:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Reminder: Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting

When: Thursday, 25 March 2021, 3:00pm to 4:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 483 314 739#

Dev-Review Meeting Agenda Mar 25

Kumar Gala

Here’s the agenda topics for this week:

docs: some cleanup and improvements

doc: new look and feel

docs: enable Algolia based search

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/labels/dev-review

* Any topics anyone else has.

- k

Re: Patch contribution tips

Carles Cufi

Hey Raúl,

The issue with your PR has nothing to do with twister.

The issue is that you have lines in your commit message that exceed the maximum length permitted.

In order to fix that, just do:

$ git commit –amend

<split the lines>

$ git push -f origin

8: UC4 Line exceeds max length (182>72): "nucleo_g0b1re.dts.pre.tmp:1749.36-1752.5: Warning (unit_address_format): /soc/flash-controller@40022000/flash@8000000/partitions/partition@0C000: unit name should not have leading 0s"

259: UC4 Line exceeds max length (146>72): "warning: unit address and first address in 'reg' (0x3e000) don't match for /soc/flash-controller@40022000/flash@8000000/partitions/partition@31000"