Date

Event: Zephyr: Power Management Sync - 11/18/2021 #cal-reminder

devel@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Zephyr: Power Management Sync

When:
11/18/2021
11:00am to 12:00pm
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Microsoft Teams

Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
Or call in (audio only)
+1 321-558-6518,,677440320# United States, Orlando
Phone Conference ID: 677 440 320#

Zephyr SDK 0.13.2 Release

Stephanos Ioannidis

Hi,

Zephyr SDK 0.13.2 has been released.

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/sdk-ng/releases/tag/v0.13.2

This release contains several bug fixes and enhancements:

  • gcc:
    • Added multilibs for the RISC-V RV32E targets.
    • Disabled MIPS GP register optimisation, which is not supported by the
      Zephyr MIPS architecture port.
  • newlib:
    • Enabled C99 format specifier support for newlib full variant.
  • qemu:
    • Added MIPS little endian emulation
    • Update xilinx qemu to 5.1.0
    • Added Xilinx MicroBlaze little endian emulation
  • openocd:
    • Fixed missing DBG clock on STM32G0/L0.
    • Fixed image verification for ARC.

Please try it out and report if you find any issues.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this SDK release.

Regards,

Stephanos

Re: Dev-Review Meeting Agenda Nov 18th

Kevin Townsend

One more PoC I've poked at as a Zephyr module, making a processing pipeline for sensor data similar to what Noed-Red does conceptually:

Kevin

On Thu, 18 Nov 2021 at 16:55, Kumar Gala <kumar.gala@...> wrote:
All,

The weekly dev-review meeting will focus on the Sensor API and be lead by Maureen.

Here are some links for background on the topic:

• Lack of a performant sensor API
 [ https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/1387 ]

• Updated Sensor API
 [ https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/13718 ]

• Asynchronous sensor API
 [ https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/21515 ]

• ZIO: Beginnings of a Sampled Input/Output API
 [ https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/14008 ]

• Rtio: Real-Time Stream and Sensor API
 [ https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/17434 ]

• Include Android’s CHRE as a module
 [ https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/37223 ]

- k

Dev-Review Meeting Agenda Nov 18th

Kumar Gala

All,

The weekly dev-review meeting will focus on the Sensor API and be lead by Maureen.

Here are some links for background on the topic:

• Lack of a performant sensor API
[ https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/1387 ]

• Updated Sensor API
[ https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/13718 ]

• Asynchronous sensor API
[ https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/21515 ]

• ZIO: Beginnings of a Sampled Input/Output API
[ https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/14008 ]

• Rtio: Real-Time Stream and Sensor API
[ https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/17434 ]

• Include Android’s CHRE as a module
[ https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/37223 ]

- k

Event: Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting - 11/18/2021 #cal-reminder

devel@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting

When:
11/18/2021
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 483 314 739#

Event: Zephyr Project: APIs - 11/16/2021 #cal-reminder

devel@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Zephyr Project: APIs

When:
11/16/2021
9:00am to 10:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 317 990 129#

API meeting: agenda

Carles Cufi

Now: Zephyr: Toolchain Working Group - 11/15/2021 #cal-notice

devel@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Zephyr: Toolchain Working Group

When:
11/15/2021
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: Torsten Rasmussen

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 682 738 030#

Event: Zephyr: Toolchain Working Group - 11/15/2021 #cal-reminder

devel@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Zephyr: Toolchain Working Group

When:
11/15/2021
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: Torsten Rasmussen

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 682 738 030#

Re: Functional Safety Certification

Hibberd, Amber M

Hi Thomas,

I am the Safety Architect for the Zephyr Project. I set up time with you 11/23 at 9:30 am PST to meet and chat about ZP safety plans.

Best,

Amber

Thursday, November 11, 2021
11:00am to 12:00pm
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Microsoft Teams

Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
Or call in (audio only)
+1 321-558-6518,,677440320# United States, Orlando
Phone Conference ID: 677 440 320#

Event: Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting - 11/11/2021 #cal-reminder

devel@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting

When:
11/11/2021
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 483 314 739#

Re: Dev-Review Meeting Agenda Nov 11th

Kumar Gala

(Correcting Subject to Nov 11th)

On Nov 10, 2021, at 12:18 PM, Kumar Gala via lists.zephyrproject.org <kumar.gala=linaro.org@...> wrote:

All,

Originally we planned on discussing sensors this week, but that will get pushed to next week (Nov 18th). I’ll be out this week and Carles will run the meeting.

Agenda for the week:

doc: replace breathe with Sphinx-Doxygen bridge

soc: esp32: Support booting from MCUboot

Plus anything anyone else has.

- k

Dev-Review Meeting Agenda Oct 14th

Kumar Gala

All,

Originally we planned on discussing sensors this week, but that will get pushed to next week (Nov 18th). I’ll be out this week and Carles will run the meeting.

Agenda for the week:

doc: replace breathe with Sphinx-Doxygen bridge

soc: esp32: Support booting from MCUboot

Plus anything anyone else has.

- k

Event: Zephyr Project: APIs - 11/09/2021 #cal-reminder

devel@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Zephyr Project: APIs

When:
11/09/2021
9:00am to 10:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 317 990 129#

Re: API meeting: agenda

Burdick, Thomas

Hi Carles,

I'd like to discuss the stats work I've done for i2c if possible, its on the API project in TODO

Thanks!

Tom