Date

API meeting: agenda

Carles Cufi

Re: Contribution code for our platform

cheryl.su@...

Edited

thanks for your reply.
We will offer more our chip's information in the furture, and we are preparing some documents for public release.
Currently, we offer basic information (ex.support feature, hardwares, .... ) in the index.rst, and one board's photo.

And excuese me, does the HAL means the driver porting under the driver folder?
if it is. We have. We have already completed some feature such as interrupt, timer, uart.....and we will submit at the same time.

License will follow zephyr (
 Apache 2.0 license )

BR,

Re: Contribution code for our platform

Kumar Gala

On Jun 15, 2020, at 2:14 AM, cheryl.su@... wrote:

Hi all,

We are ITE and we want to submit our chip support to the upstream.
Our business partners have ever mentioned it in your weekly process meeting.
He says you are compleatedly OK eventhough our chip hasn't been release yet.
We appreciated for it!
Our Chip platform is called "IT8XXX2_evb" and it's RISCV32 base.

We will submit our code to zephyr git in this or next week.
Thanks for your review!
There shouldn’t be an issue as long as you are willing to support the code associated with your SoC. Do you expect documentation to be public at some point?

Are you able to share any specific details of the SoC like a block diagram?

Do you guys have a HAL for drivers? If so what kinda of license are these drivers under?

- k

Re: Contribution code for our platform

Henrik Brix Andersen

Hi Cheryl,

That sounds very interesting. Looking forward to seeing your contribution!

Best regards,
Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen

On 15 Jun 2020, at 09.14, cheryl.su@... wrote:

Hi all,

We are ITE and we want to submit our chip support to the upstream.
Our business partners have ever mentioned it in your weekly process meeting.
He says you are compleatedly OK eventhough our chip hasn't been release yet.
We appreciated for it!
Our Chip platform is called "IT8XXX2_evb" and it's RISCV32 base.

We will submit our code to zephyr git in this or next week.
Thanks for your review!

best regards,
Cheryl Su
ITE Tech. INC

Contribution code for our platform

cheryl.su@...

Hi all,

We are ITE and we want to submit our chip support to the upstream.
Our business partners have ever mentioned it in your weekly process meeting.
He says you are compleatedly OK eventhough our chip hasn't been release yet.
We appreciated for it!
Our Chip platform is called "IT8XXX2_evb" and it's RISCV32 base.

We will submit our code to zephyr git in this or next week.
Thanks for your review!

best regards,
Cheryl Su
ITE Tech. INC

Post 2.3.0 PR merging

We currently have 170+ Pull Requests that pass CI but require one or more approvals in order to be merged, in part due to the fact that we have increased the minimum number of approvals required from 1 to 2.

Help reviewing those PRs is greatly appreciated:

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+base%3Amaster+review%3Arequired+status%3Asuccess+-label%3ADNM+draft%3Afalse

Upcoming Event: Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting - Thu, 06/11/2020 3:00pm-4:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Reminder: Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting

When: Thursday, 11 June 2020, 3:00pm to 4:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 483 314 739#

Re: Zephyr Toolchain Working Group Meeting – 11 June 2020 postponed to 18 June 2020

Carles Cufi

I see no toolchain meeting today but one next week, on the 18th, which is what Torsten intended: