Date

Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting - Thu, 09/03/2020 3:00pm-4:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Reminder: Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting

When: Thursday, 3 September 2020, 3:00pm to 4:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 483 314 739#

Re: RFC: API change - make all device instance constant

Tomasz Bursztyka

Hello,

The PR was merged. Now ALL device instances are constant.
Along with this change: all isr handlers take a const void pointer.

To all relevant stakeholders that this may affect:
!!! PLEASE REBASE YOUR PR(s) ACCORDINGLY !!!

Thank you,

Tomasz

Zephyr Project: APIs - Tue, 09/01/2020 4:00pm-5:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Reminder: Zephyr Project: APIs

When: Tuesday, 1 September 2020, 4:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 317 990 129#

API meeting agenda: 2020-09-01

Peter A. Bigot

v2.4.0 merge window closes friday

Maureen Helm

Hi everyone,

This is a reminder that the v2.4.0 merge window for new features closes this Friday, 4 September. After that, only bug fixes and documentation will be merged until the final release is tagged, which is targeted for 25 September. Exceptions require TSC approval. New feature PRs may still be submitted while the merge window is closed, but please keep in mind that maintainers will have less time to review them during the release stabilization period.

Please add the v2.4.0 milestone to PRs that need to be included in the release, and do not wait until Friday to submit them.

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/wiki/Program-Management

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+milestone%3Av2.4.0

Please try to help fix bugs, test release candidates, and write release notes to minimize the time the merge window is closed so we can all quickly get back to adding fun new things to Zephyr!

Thank you for your contributions!

Your v2.4.0 release manager,

Maureen

Re: Reg: Installing and Running with windows laptop.

Carles Cufi

Hi Deepa,

From your question it seems you are using the nRF Connect SDK, and not vanilla Zephyr.

You should therefore direct your question to the Nordic DevZone instead:

https://devzone.nordicsemi.com/