Date

Re: Discard my Previous Email. Read This.. Board Support Zephyr

Lawrence King

I am not sure how much display you need, but a good board to get started with Zephyr that has a display is

Electronut Labs Papyr

Lawrence King
Principal Developer
Irdeto
+1(416)627-7302

On Dec 25, 2019, at 9:46 PM, Wang, Steven L <steven.l.wang@...> wrote:

DKBLE

Re: Discard my Previous Email. Read This.. Board Support Zephyr

Wang, Steven L <steven.l.wang@...>

Hi Muhammad:

I don't think they are supported now.

The following is the list of supported board now.

https://docs.zephyrproject.org/latest/boards/index.html

-Steven

On 2019/12/24 14:30, Muhammad Muh wrote:

Dear All,

I hope you will be fine and in the best of health. I want to ask you, people, does Zephyr supports the following boards? Please advise.

a. DKBLE - Development Kit, Bluegiga DKBLE Bluetooth Smart, BLE1xx Modules \

b  BM-70-PICTAIL -

Basically I am in search of a BLE Supported DK Board having integrated Display and Zephyr Support. I will be grateful if you people may advise the board.

Best Regard

Discard my Previous Email. Read This.. Board Support Zephyr

Muhammad Muh <muhammad.muh83@...>

Dear All,

I hope you will be fine and in the best of health. I want to ask you, people, does Zephyr supports the following boards? Please advise.

a. DKBLE - Development Kit, Bluegiga DKBLE Bluetooth Smart, BLE1xx Modules \

b  BM-70-PICTAIL -

Basically I am in search of a BLE Supported DK Board having integrated Display and Zephyr Support. I will be grateful if you people may advise the board.

Best Regard

Zephyr Support for DKBLE - Development Kit, Bluegiga DKBLE Bluetooth Smart, BLE1xx Modules

Muhammad Muh <muhammad.muh83@...>

Dear All,

I hope you will be fine and in the best of health. I want to ask you people, does Zephyr supports the following board? Please advise.

DKBLE -

Development Kit, Bluegiga DKBLE Bluetooth Smart, BLE1xx Modules \

Best Regards

How to get BLE scan channel #ble

loquat3

I want to get BLE scan recieve channel.
Please add recieve channel parameter for BLE scan callback.

Re: Hci_usb on nrf52840 dongle

Andrei

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 06:52:17AM -0800, Brett Preston wrote:
+ adding the Zephyr developers mail list to assist
From: <devel@...> on behalf of Brett Preston <bpreston@...>
Date: Wednesday, 18 December 2019 at 13:26
To: Urvika Gola <urvika.gola@...>, "devel@..." <devel@...>
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] Mesh on off model not available.

Hi Urvika,

+ adding the Zephyr development mail list to assist -

Thanks

On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 10:39 PM Urvika Gola <urvika.gola@...> wrote:

Hi Team,

A few months ago, I was building mesh project with [1] on Nordic board (I had already flashed the project on the board) and I used raspberry pi's meshctl to communicate between the board and pi.

However, now I wanted to resume the activity and I wanted to access [1] but it says page not found. Is this temporary? is the project no more there?

Thanks for letting me know,

Urvika.

--

Brett Preston

Sr. Program Manager

The Linux Foundation
+1 (971) 303-9030

Re: Mesh on off model not available.

Marc Herbert

https://docs.zephyrproject.org/latest/search.html?q=mesh+onoff

From: <devel@...> on behalf of Brett Preston <bpreston@...>
Date: Wednesday, 18 December 2019 at 13:26
To: Urvika Gola <urvika.gola@...>, "devel@..." <devel@...>

Hi Urvika,

+ adding the Zephyr development mail list to assist -

Thanks

On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 10:39 PM Urvika Gola <urvika.gola@...> wrote:

Hi Team,

A few months ago, I was building mesh project with [1] on Nordic board (I had already flashed the project on the board) and I used raspberry pi's meshctl to communicate between the board and pi.

However, now I wanted to resume the activity and I wanted to access [1] but it says page not found. Is this temporary? is the project no more there?

Thanks for letting me know,

Urvika.

--

Brett Preston

Sr. Program Manager

The Linux Foundation
+1 (971) 303-9030

Re: Mesh on off model not available.

The samples/boards/nrf52 folder was recently renamed to samples/boards/nrf

https://docs.zephyrproject.org/latest/samples/boards/nrf/mesh/onoff-app/README.html

Johan

On 18. Dec 2019, at 23.26, Brett Preston <bpreston@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

Hi Urvika,

+ adding the Zephyr development mail list to assist -

Thanks

On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 10:39 PM Urvika Gola <urvika.gola@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Team,
I am not able to access [1] https://docs.zephyrproject.org/latest/samples/boards/nrf52/mesh/onoff-app/README.html.
[...]

Re: Regarding the flash of hci_uart sample app of zephire in nrf52840

frv

Hi,

See this page:

In short:

You still need to run the btattach command.
E.g. : btattach -B /dev/ttyXXX -S 1000000 -P h4

See for more info on btattach:

br,
Frank

Regarding the flash of hci_uart sample app of zephire in nrf52840

Amit Purwar <amit.purwar@...>

Hi,

I have build and flashed the zephire/sample/bluetooth/hci_uart on nrf52840 board and connected the board with ubuntu but hci interface was not created when checked using hciconfig.

Can you please provide the steps for the same . I have used below step

cd zephyr/samples/bluetooth/hci_uart

mkdir nrf_build

cmake -DBOARD=nrf52840_pca10056 ../

make

make flash

hciconfig

But no hci interface created

Upcoming Event: Zephyr Project: APIs - Tue, 12/17/2019 9:00am-10:00am, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Reminder: Zephyr Project: APIs

When: Tuesday, 17 December 2019, 9:00am to 10:00am, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:https://zoom.us/j/177647878

Or iPhone one-tap :
    US: +16465588656,,177647878# or +16699006833,,177647878#
Or Telephone:
    Meeting ID: 177 647 878