Date

Re: Mesh on off model not available.

Marc Herbert

https://docs.zephyrproject.org/latest/search.html?q=mesh+onoff

From: <devel@...> on behalf of Brett Preston <bpreston@...>
Date: Wednesday, 18 December 2019 at 13:26
To: Urvika Gola <urvika.gola@...>, "devel@..." <devel@...>
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] Mesh on off model not available.

Hi Urvika,

+ adding the Zephyr development mail list to assist -

Thanks

On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 10:39 PM Urvika Gola <urvika.gola@...> wrote:

Hi Team,

A few months ago, I was building mesh project with [1] on Nordic board (I had already flashed the project on the board) and I used raspberry pi's meshctl to communicate between the board and pi.

However, now I wanted to resume the activity and I wanted to access [1] but it says page not found. Is this temporary? is the project no more there?

Thanks for letting me know,

Urvika.

--

Brett Preston

Sr. Program Manager

The Linux Foundation
+1 (971) 303-9030

Re: Mesh on off model not available.

The samples/boards/nrf52 folder was recently renamed to samples/boards/nrf

https://docs.zephyrproject.org/latest/samples/boards/nrf/mesh/onoff-app/README.html

Johan

On 18. Dec 2019, at 23.26, Brett Preston <bpreston@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

Hi Urvika,

+ adding the Zephyr development mail list to assist -

Thanks

On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 10:39 PM Urvika Gola <urvika.gola@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Team,
I am not able to access [1] https://docs.zephyrproject.org/latest/samples/boards/nrf52/mesh/onoff-app/README.html.
[...]

Re: Regarding the flash of hci_uart sample app of zephire in nrf52840

frv

Hi,

See this page:

In short:

You still need to run the btattach command.
E.g. : btattach -B /dev/ttyXXX -S 1000000 -P h4

See for more info on btattach:

br,
Frank

Regarding the flash of hci_uart sample app of zephire in nrf52840

Amit Purwar <amit.purwar@...>

Hi,

I have build and flashed the zephire/sample/bluetooth/hci_uart on nrf52840 board and connected the board with ubuntu but hci interface was not created when checked using hciconfig.

Can you please provide the steps for the same . I have used below step

cd zephyr/samples/bluetooth/hci_uart

mkdir nrf_build

cmake -DBOARD=nrf52840_pca10056 ../

make

make flash

hciconfig

But no hci interface created

Upcoming Event: Zephyr Project: APIs - Tue, 12/17/2019 9:00am-10:00am, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Reminder: Zephyr Project: APIs

When: Tuesday, 17 December 2019, 9:00am to 10:00am, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:https://zoom.us/j/177647878

Or iPhone one-tap :
    US: +16465588656,,177647878# or +16699006833,,177647878#
Or Telephone:
    Meeting ID: 177 647 878

Re: MCUboot now part of the west manifest

David Brown

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 10:29:16AM +0000, Cufi, Carles wrote:

MCUboot is now part of the upstream Zephyr manifest. We maintain a
mirror of MCUboot, which serves as the current reference version
that is tested with Zephry, here:
Just a heads up, for those using MCUboot. It seems that our
development mailing list has vanished. We are working to set up a new
mailing list, but for now, if you are interested, it is probably best
to join the MCUboot slack (instructions at https://mcuboot.com/).

Thanks,
David

API meeting: agenda

This week we will focus on two Stable API Change RFCs and GPIO.
I am unable to attend but Peter Bigot has kindly offered to chair the meeting instead.

Reminder on the Stable API Change RFCs: The purpose of discussing them in this meeting is to raise awareness and talk about any objections or potential problems the change may introduce. The final acceptance is gated by the Pull Request itself.

- RFC: API Change: PWM: add support for inverted PWM signals
- https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/21384

- RFC: API Change: usb: Make users call usb_enable. Provide global status callback.
- https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/21419

- GPIO: Update on progress
- Proposal from Peter Bigot: Port remaining users without testing them on hardware
- Look at the PRs with driver conversion (https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/18530)
- Check users of GPIO APIs: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/20017
- Tips for converting users can be found here: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/20017#issuecomment-549315497 (thanks Peter!)
- Any additional outstanding PRs to topic-gpio

MCUboot now part of the west manifest

MCUboot is now part of the upstream Zephyr manifest. We maintain a mirror of MCUboot, which serves as the current reference version that is tested with Zephry, here:

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/mcuboot

If you take the latest master and run 'west update' on it you will find MCUboot in bootloaders/mcuboot.

MCUboot is also built by CI on every Pull Request, and that should help alleviate the compatibility problems between Zephyr and MCUboot that have often appeared in the past.

RFC: API Change: usb: Make users call usb_enable. Provide global status callback.

Obalski, Emil <Emil.Obalski@...>

Hello all,

I would like to report an RFC issue which follows ‘Introducing incompatible changes’ process present in Zephyr.

The issue: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/21419

The associated PR: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/20375

Regards,

Emil Obalski | Firmware Engineer

M +48 726 457 478 | Krakow, Poland

pic

email signature happy holidays 2019-01

RFC: API Change: PWM: add support for inverted PWM signals

Henrik Brix Andersen

Hi all,

I have created an RFC following our new procedure for proposing changes to stable APIs regarding our proposed changes to the PWM API:

Please review and comment on the GitHub issue.

Best regards,
Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen

Upcoming Event: Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting - Thu, 12/12/2019 8:00am-9:00am, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Reminder: Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting

When: Thursday, 12 December 2019, 8:00am to 9:00am, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:https://zoom.us/j/993312203

https://zoom.us/j/993312203

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,993312203# US (San Jose)
+16465588656,,993312203# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 877 369 0926 US Toll-free
        +1 855 880 1246 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 993 312 203

Re: about BLE Rx test

Tommy Lin (林志聰) <Tommy.Lin@...>

Hi Vinayak

Sorry , please ignore previous message.

In BT 4.2 command , we just reach -85dbm .

In BT 5.0 (1M) command , we can reach -88dbm .

How can we reach -93dbm for sensitivity?

[BT 4.2]

[BT 5.0]

Thank You,

Tommy