Date

MCUboot now part of the west manifest

MCUboot is now part of the upstream Zephyr manifest. We maintain a mirror of MCUboot, which serves as the current reference version that is tested with Zephry, here:

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/mcuboot

If you take the latest master and run 'west update' on it you will find MCUboot in bootloaders/mcuboot.

MCUboot is also built by CI on every Pull Request, and that should help alleviate the compatibility problems between Zephyr and MCUboot that have often appeared in the past.

RFC: API Change: usb: Make users call usb_enable. Provide global status callback.

Obalski, Emil <Emil.Obalski@...>

Hello all,

I would like to report an RFC issue which follows ‘Introducing incompatible changes’ process present in Zephyr.

The issue: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/21419

The associated PR: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/20375

Regards,

Emil Obalski | Firmware Engineer

M +48 726 457 478 | Krakow, Poland

pic

email signature happy holidays 2019-01

RFC: API Change: PWM: add support for inverted PWM signals

Henrik Brix Andersen

Hi all,

I have created an RFC following our new procedure for proposing changes to stable APIs regarding our proposed changes to the PWM API:

Please review and comment on the GitHub issue.

Best regards,
Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen

Upcoming Event: Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting - Thu, 12/12/2019 8:00am-9:00am, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Reminder: Zephyr Project: Dev Meeting

When: Thursday, 12 December 2019, 8:00am to 9:00am, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:https://zoom.us/j/993312203

https://zoom.us/j/993312203

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,993312203# US (San Jose)
+16465588656,,993312203# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 877 369 0926 US Toll-free
        +1 855 880 1246 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 993 312 203

Re: about BLE Rx test

Tommy Lin (林志聰) <Tommy.Lin@...>

Hi Vinayak

Sorry , please ignore previous message.

In BT 4.2 command , we just reach -85dbm .

In BT 5.0 (1M) command , we can reach -88dbm .

How can we reach -93dbm for sensitivity?

[BT 4.2]

[BT 5.0]

Thank You,

Tommy