Date

Re: question in zephyrproject

Bolivar, Marti

Allen Curtis <allen@criticalsoftwaresolutions.com> writes:

I did not see the “python -m site” in the instructions.
I'm referring to my response below:

Second, run "python3 -m site". The output should contain the pykwalify
installation directory in sys.path. Something like this:

$ python3 -m site
sys.path = [
'/usr/local/lib/python3.6',
'/usr/lib/python36.zip',
'/usr/lib/python3.6',
'/usr/lib/python3.6/lib-dynload',
'/home/foo/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages',
'/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages',
'/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages',
]
USER_BASE: '/home/foo/.local' (exists)
USER_SITE: '/home/foo/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages' (exists)
ENABLE_USER_SITE: True

Make sure:

1. USER_SITE is the directory where pykwalify was installed
2. ENABLE_USER_SITE is True
3. sys.path contains the directory where pykwalify was installed

Re: question in zephyrproject

Kinder, David B <david.b.kinder@...>

Great!

We’re working on an updated getting started guide that streamlines this setup process so some important steps such as updating the PATH are not missed (so easily).

Check out https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/19123

and the build artifacts for the GSG here: https://builds.zephyrproject.org/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/19123/docs/getting_started/index.html

Comments appreciated.

-- david