Zephyr SDK 0.9.1-rc

We have just posted 0.9.1-rc of the Zephyr SDK. The major changes since the last release bring support for building the Xtensa architecture using GCC and support for running Zephyr inside Qemu. So now you will be able to build Xtensa binaries and run them in Qemu the same way we do things for other architectures.

Download the RC from here:

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/meta-zephyr-sdk/releases/tag/0.9.1-rc1

Anas

Jammy Zhou

Hi Anas,

How about OpenOCD 0.10 (with Zephyr support)? Is it included as well?

Thanks,
Jammy

On 17 May 2017 at 23:00, Nashif, Anas <anas.nashif@...> wrote:

Hi,

We have just posted 0.9.1-rc of the Zephyr SDK. The major changes since the last release bring support for building the Xtensa architecture using GCC and support for running Zephyr inside Qemu. So now you will be able to build Xtensa binaries and run them in Qemu the same way we do things for other architectures.

Download the RC from here:

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/meta-zephyr-sdk/releases/tag/0.9.1-rc1

Hi Jammy,

No, it is not included in this bug fix release. We will address this in 0.10