From: <devel@...> on behalf of Tameezuddin Mohammad <mtameezuddin@...>
Date: Monday, April 30, 2018 at 4:15 AM
To: <devel@...>
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] Azure IOT Device Client SDK

Hi there,
Want to know if someone is working on the Azure IOT Device SDK ( Client )  to port to Zephyr, Is Microsoft have some plans to support Zephyr RTOS via device SDK?

Regards,
Tameez Mohammad

Tameezuddin Mohammad

Initially I want to connect to IOT Hub using MQTT and/or HTTPS. My plan is to support all industrial protocols but initial support should be minimum ( CAN, J1939, Modbus, OPC-UA, OBDII, ) and reading some sensor data as well.

Many Thanks,
Tameez.

David Brown

What I’d like to have is a framework that makes it fairly easy for an app to setup MQTT (possibly HTTPS/REST). The app would be responsible for getting its data, and making calls to a publish function to have them sent upstream.

The main difference between AWS, Google, and Azure’s IoT services is how client authentication works. Ideally, this will be pluggable so the client will be similar in each case.

David

From: <devel@...> on behalf of Tameezuddin Mohammad <mtameezuddin@...>
Date: Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 6:47 AM
To: <devel@...>
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] Azure IOT Device Client SDK

Initially I want to connect to IOT Hub using MQTT and/or HTTPS. My plan is to support all industrial protocols but initial support should be minimum ( CAN, J1939, Modbus, OPC-UA, OBDII, ) and reading some sensor data as well.

Many Thanks,
Tameez.

Matthias Boesl

Hi David,

Do you have some PR or branch to look at? since I'm also playing around with Matt and Google JWT here..

Best Regards,

Matthias

From: <devel@...> on behalf of Tameezuddin Mohammad <mtameezuddin@...>
Date: Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 6:47 AM