Topics

Reg: Memory consumption command - Command similar to "top"

vishnuvaradan vishnuvaradan

Hi all

Help me on the following

I have compiled the simple hello world example for a specific arch (eg
galileo or d2000)

Is there any command similar to "top" - ?

In the outdir following files are generated

1. Zephyr.map

2. Linker.cmd

3. Final-linker.cmd

4. linker.ld files under arch folder

what can I infer from the above files ?
My intention is to find how much memory (sram /flash ) will be consumed -
how to do this ?

Nashif, Anas

# make ram_report
or
# make rom_report

For an analysis of all objects in the final binary

Anas

I have compiled the simple hello world example for a specific arch (eg galileo or d2000)
Is there any command similar to "top" - ?

In the outdir following files are generated

1. Zephyr.map

2. Linker.cmd

3. Final-linker.cmd

4. linker.ld files under arch folder

what can I infer from the above files ?
My intention is to find how much memory (sram /flash ) will be consumed - how to do this ?

vishnuvaradan vishnuvaradan

Hi Anas

Thanks for the reply.

In the outdir I can see " Linker.cmd & Final-linker.cmd" files

Is the linker file inside the arch/processor/linker.ld is linked to above
files ?

Thanks again