How to get a documentation link to a macro API?

Stephens, Allan

Does anyone know how to generate a documentation link to a macro API?

Situation:

* If I define function FOO() in my code and add the appropriate doxygen stuff, it shows up in the API Guide. I can then create a link to this API in other documentation using :cpp:func:`FOO()`.

* If I define macro FOO() in my code and add the appropriate doxygen stuff, it shows up in the API Guide. However, I can't seem to create a link to this API in other documentation.

o Using :cpp:macro:`FOO()` generates an error.

o Using :c:macro:`FOO()` doesn't generate a valid link.

o Using :cpp:func:`FOO()` doesn't generate a valid link.

Anyone have any ideas where I'm going wrong?

Thanks
Al

Kinder, David B <david.b.kinder@...>

Does anyone know how to generate a documentation link to a macro API?

Situation:

* If I define function FOO() in my code and add the appropriate doxygen stuff, it shows up in the API Guide. I can then create a link to this API in other documentation using :cpp:func:`FOO()`.

* If I define macro FOO() in my code and add the appropriate doxygen stuff, it shows up in the API Guide. However, I can't seem to create a link to this API in other documentation.

o Using :cpp:macro:`FOO()` generates an error.

o Using :c:macro:`FOO()` doesn't generate a valid link.

o Using :cpp:func:`FOO()` doesn't generate a valid link.

Anyone have any ideas where I'm going wrong?

Thanks
Al

Stephens, Allan

That seems to do the trick. Thanks, David/Inaky!