Topics

ticker timer #ble #nrf52832 #nrf52840

swapnil <swapnil2007kadam@...>

Hello, I am trying to understand ticker timer. and have confusion between user id's, what is the difference between RADIO_TICKER_USER_ID_WORKER  and RADIO_TICKER_USER_ID_APP?
is there any material available to understand the ticker timer?
Thank you in advance

I copied Vinayak who is the original author of the ticker.

There is no real material available publicly at this point.