Topics

how to configre the default baudrate of hci_uart sample? #ble #nrf52832#hci_uart #ble #nrf52832#hci_uart #ble

icephyr

Hi guys,

    The default baudrate of zephyr hci_uart sample on nordic 52832 is 1Mbits. I'd like to configure it to 115200. Is there anyone who knows how to configure it in defconfig dts or some config file else ?

   Thanks!

Chettimada, Vinayak Kariappa

Update the nrf52_pca10040.overlay file. For your custom board, place a new file <custom_board>.overlay file in your application folder with the desired DT settings/overrides.

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/blob/4b9d9809807397a8d9a9257801e9154c8c3d03d3/samples/bluetooth/hci_uart/nrf52_pca10040.overlay#L3

-Vinayak