Development cycle of Zephyr 1.13 is coming to an end

We are slowly approaching the end of the development cycle for Zephyr 1.13. Based on the current status of things we will be closing the merge window for new features end of this week.

Please help with the review process of pending pull requests to accelerate the review and merge process of features and changes that need to go into the next release.

Thanks you very much for your contributions.

We are waiting on 4 PRs to be addressed and merged before we create RC1. So expect and RC1 tomorrow the latest.

Anas