Topics

Private: Re: MPU fault while testing Bluetooth Mesh Sample demos

vikrant8051 <vikrant8051@...>

Hi Phil,
Yes, you are right. If we used v1.12.99 then didn't get any MPU fault or Kernel OOPS.

Thanks !!

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 4:51 PM, Phil Hipp <finke@...> wrote:
I had similar issues. Don't use the master branch, but the v1.12.0 tag.

Carles Cufi

Right, but we need to get to the bottom of this faults and what is causing them on master.

Vikrant, Phil, can you please share with us how to reproduce the issue?

Carles

From: <devel@...> on behalf of vikrant8051 <vikrant8051@...>
Date: Wednesday, 5 September 2018 at 20:33
To: Phil Hipp <finke@...>, "devel@..." <devel@...>
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] Private: Re: MPU fault while testing Bluetooth Mesh Sample demos

Hi Phil,

Yes, you are right. If we used v1.12.99 then didn't get any MPU fault or Kernel OOPS.

Thanks !!

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 4:51 PM, Phil Hipp <finke@...> wrote:

I had similar issues. Don't use the master branch, but the v1.12.0 tag.

Finke Philipp (lesswire GmbH) <finke@...>

Hey Carles,

it’s been a while since I encountered this issue, so I don’t know the exact commit I used. I tried to run the Peripheral Bluetooth samples on a nrf52840_pca10056 board. I also got problems using the arm-zephyr-eabi toolchain built with sdk-ng on my MacBook with the v1.12.0 tag (https://lists.zephyrproject.org/g/users/topic/24152484#1017).

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards,

Philipp Finke
Development Engineer
Contract Development
lesswire GmbH | PRETTL Electronics GmbH

lesswire GmbH
Emmy-Noether-Strasse 2
D-79110 Freiburg, Germany

Phone +49 (0) 761 708 399-22
E-Mail: finke@...

   www.lesswire.com              www.prettl-electronics.com

Sitz der GmbH: Rudower Chausse 30, D-12489 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 164706 B
Geschäftsführer: Germar Rocco Mertsching, Christian Federspiel
EU-USt.ID: DE200593545