From: " via Lists.Zephyrproject.Org"<meetcd=yahoo.com@...>
Date: Wed, Oct 31, 2018 21:43 PM
To: "devel@..."<devel@...>;"K.I.R.A."<38900484@...>;
Cc: "devel"<devel@...>;
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] Zephyr Memory Heap Size

Hi Bub,

Thanks for reply.

My question is related to only HEAP MEM POOL and not GENERIC MEM POOL.

In other words can I have CONFIG_HEAP_MEM_POOL_SIZE greater than 16k bytes? My heap requirement to satisfy all k_malloc() is higher.

Regards,
Chintan

On Wednesday, October 31, 2018, 5:25:22 PM GMT+5:30, K.I.R.A. <38900484@...> wrote:

Hi Chintan,
It's a single maximum size block.
I'm wondering which scenario you need such big block.

Best Regards,
Bub