Looking for help with SAMD2x

Kumar Gala

Guys,

I’m looking to see if someone (or group) can help with maintenance of the Atmel SAMD2x SoC family. We have a few things that need updating (like the watchdog driver). And need someone I can check in w/from time to time if there are questions or we need testing on a board.

Let me know if you can help in the short term with converting drivers/watchdog/wdt_sam0.c to use the new watchdog API.

[ I also have a question about testing flash support ]

thanks

- k

Vincent - VLoTech

Hi Kumar,

We work mostly with sam4s series but also used samd21 before.
I can help you with the maintenance and also align the atmel SoC series.

Please let me know if you are interested in my help and what is needed.

Kind regards

Vincent

Op 16 nov. 2018 om 18:28 heeft Kumar Gala <kumar.gala@linaro.org> het volgende geschreven:

Guys,

I’m looking to see if someone (or group) can help with maintenance of the Atmel SAMD2x SoC family. We have a few things that need updating (like the watchdog driver). And need someone I can check in w/from time to time if there are questions or we need testing on a board.

Let me know if you can help in the short term with converting drivers/watchdog/wdt_sam0.c to use the new watchdog API.

[ I also have a question about testing flash support ]

thanks

- k

Henrik Brix Andersen

Hi,

On 16 Nov 2018, at 18.28, Kumar Gala <kumar.gala@linaro.org> wrote:

Guys,

I’m looking to see if someone (or group) can help with maintenance of the Atmel SAMD2x SoC family. We have a few things that need updating (like the watchdog driver). And need someone I can check in w/from time to time if there are questions or we need testing on a board.

Let me know if you can help in the short term with converting drivers/watchdog/wdt_sam0.c to use the new watchdog API.
I am working on converting the SAM0 WDT implementation to the new API (https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/10914).

Regards,
Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen

Sean Nyekjær <sean@...>

On Sun, 18 Nov 2018 at 10.24, Henrik Brix Andersen <henrik@...> wrote:
Hi,

> On 16 Nov 2018, at 18.28, Kumar Gala <kumar.gala@...> wrote:
>
> Guys,
>
> I’m looking to see if someone (or group) can help with maintenance of the Atmel SAMD2x SoC family.  We have a few things that need updating (like the watchdog driver).  And need someone I can check in w/from time to time if there are questions or we need testing on a board.
>
> Let me know if you can help in the short term with converting drivers/watchdog/wdt_sam0.c to use the new watchdog API.

I am working on converting the SAM0 WDT implementation to the new API (https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/10914).

Regards,
Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen

I’m also available if needed :-)
For the sam0 it’s only in my spare time...

/Sean

Bryan O'Donoghue

On 16/11/2018 17:28, Kumar Gala wrote:
Guys,
I’m looking to see if someone (or group) can help with maintenance of the Atmel SAMD2x SoC family. We have a few things that need updating (like the watchdog driver). And need someone I can check in w/from time to time if there are questions or we need testing on a board.
Let me know if you can help in the short term with converting drivers/watchdog/wdt_sam0.c to use the new watchdog API.
[ I also have a question about testing flash support ]
Hi,

Got buried in my inbox. Happy to help.

I'm currently winding down a project on the SAM21 - I was planning on looking at the USB.

I don't mind running some updates/tests/reviews as needed. Here to help, let me know what's required I can make time.