Topics

New development boards added to 1.14 #nrf52832 #nrf52840

Ryan Erickson

Hello,

I have 2 PRs open to add two new development boards to Zephyr. I would like to see if it is possible to get them added before v1.14 is released.

Each of these boards are VERY closely based on Nordic dev boards so it should be very low risk to get them added.
Who do I need to contact to try and get these PRs tagged for inclusion in 1.14?

Thanks,

Ryan

Carles Cufi

Hi Ryan,

I will take a look at the PRs and add reviewers.

Feel free to join the TSC call tomorrow to raise awareness and discuss. The release manager for this release is Kumar Gala from  Linaro.

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/wiki/Zephyr-Committee-and-Working-Group-Meetings#technical-steering-committee-tsc