From: <devel@...> on behalf of Ryan Erickson <ryan.erickson@...>
Date: Wednesday, 20 February 2019 at 21:34
To: "devel@..." <devel@...>
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] NRF52840 UART CTS interrupt #nrf52480 #uart

Hello,

I am using the NRF52840, UART1 with hardware flow control turned on.  I want to be able to detect transitions on the CTS pin (input).  Currently I tried using the GPIO driver to configure interrupts on both edges and this seems to work great for monitoring the CTS pin state.  Is it alright to use the GPIO driver to do this when the UART peripheral is using that IO as well?  I am looking for confirmation that this should work and not cause me any issues.

Thanks,

Ryan

Ryan Erickson