Topics

Data Length Extension #ble #nrf52832 #nrf52840 #nrf52

Carles Cufi

Hi Henry,

Take a look at the configuration used in Nordic’s throughput sample:

https://github.com/tejlmand/fw-nrfconnect-nrf/blob/master/samples/bluetooth/throughput/prj.conf

I think you are missing several buffer length settings to achieve full speed.

From: <devel@...> on behalf of "henry.wagner via Lists.Zephyrproject.Org" <henry.wagner=lairdtech.com@...>
Date: Thursday, 7 March 2019 at 21:25
To: "devel@..." <devel@...>
Cc: "devel@..." <devel@...>
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] Data Length Extension #ble #nrf52 #nrf52832 #nrf52840

I am trying to enable data length extensions in a connection but am limited to the std 20 payload bytes.
I have a Nordic PCA10040 (nRF52832) running Zephyr v1.14rc1 as a central connected to a Laird BL654 module.  Both devices have what I believe to be DLE enabled.
On the Zephyr side I have enabled:

CONFIG_BT_PHY_UPDATE=y

CONFIG_BT_DATA_LEN_UPDATE=y

CONFIG_BT_CTLR_DATA_LENGTH=y

CONFIG_BT_CTLR_DATA_LENGTH_MAX=251

CONFIG_BT_CTLR_PHY=y
On the BL654 side, the startup flags are set to enable 2M PHY and DLE.
Haven't found a lot of info (other than it should be enabled in the BT stack) or a working sample.  Any help/insight is appreciated.
Henry

henry.wagner@...