Topics

[bt_le]Does Zephyr have APIs to get ConnInterval, DataLengthExtension and PHY?

Kai Ren

Hello,

I’m trying to find the APIs on Zephyr, https://docs.zephyrproject.org/latest/reference/bluetooth/index.html , using these APIs can get

  • ConnInterval,
  • whether Data Length Extension is enable or not, and
  • which PHY is using, 1M uncoded, 2M uncoded or 1M coded?

But I haven’t found them, so send this email for help.

Thanks!

Regards,

Kai

Johan Hedberg

Hi Kai,

On 5 Apr 2019, at 17.01, Kai Ren <kren@...> wrote:
I’m trying to find the APIs on Zephyr, https://docs.zephyrproject.org/latest/reference/bluetooth/index.html , using these APIs can get
• ConnInterval,
• whether Data Length Extension is enable or not, and
• which PHY is using, 1M uncoded, 2M uncoded or 1M coded?
But I haven’t found them, so send this email for help.
The API to get information on a connection is bt_conn_get_info(). Out of the parameters you mentioned you can get at least get the interval, however DLE or PHY information is not currently exposed (contributions are welcome!).

Johan

Kai Ren

Hi Johan,
Thanks for the prompt reply, this is useful for me.
I think it's good idea to become a contributor of Zephyr project.

Regards,
Kai