Zephyr SDK 0.10.1 available
Latest version of the SDK can be found here:
Please download and try things out and report any issues.
Changes since the last release:
• --enable-initfini-array to gcc configure
• Fix bossa (revert back to 1.9.1)
• Enable multilibs on RISC-V
• Fix inclusion of MIPS toolchain
• Add x86_64 toolchain
• Fix assembler issue for Cortex M-23
• Fixes for openocd on ARC
• Updated TI CC32xx openocd scripts
Thanks to all that contributed fixes and enhancements to this version of the SDK.