De: Brett Preston <bpreston@...>
Enviado: quarta-feira, 4 de setembro de 2019 17:12
Para: tcpipchip@... <tcpipchip@...>
Cc: Team <info@...>
Assunto: Re: New submission from Contact Us

Hi Miguel,

Please direct technical questions for Zephyr to devel@...

Thank you,

Brett

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 10:09 AM Zephyr Project - General Contact Form <webmaster@...> wrote:
Name
  Miguel Wisintainer
Email
  tcpipchip@...
Comment
  Sir,
Did you test Zephyr on NRF52810 ?
Does it works ?
I am testing on Beacon example! Btw, will i need to use a softdevice (wich version) ? Or not necessary!
Thanks!

--
Brett Preston
Sr. Program Manager

Bolivar, Marti

Hi,

" via Lists.Zephyrproject.Org"
<tcpipchip=hotmail.com@...> writes:

Thank you Preston

See attached team
It looks like Carles helped you out on Slack and your question was answered.

(Posting this just to track the status on this for people only watching
the ML.)

Marti

After i compile successfully the beacon sample, i tried to burn with J-LINK to NRF52810 and nothing is detected in my scanner!

[cid:4cf00658-f2bb-40c7-88b4-f51242b96dec]
I choose the HEX

Is there anything else that i forgot ?

It´s a SKYLAB VG01 beacon that i am replacing the code!

Thank you so much!

________________________________
I am testing on Beacon example! Btw, will i need to use a softdevice (wich version) ? Or not necessary!
Thanks!

--
Brett Preston
Sr. Program Manager
The Linux Foundation
+1 (971) 303-9030
@bprestonlf<mailto:@bprestonlf>

Miguel Wisintainer <tcpipchip@...>

Solved tks!

It looks like Carles helped you out on Slack and your question was answered.

(Posting this just to track the status on this for people only watching
the ML.)

Marti

> After i compile successfully the beacon sample, i tried to burn with J-LINK to NRF52810  and nothing is detected in my scanner!
>
> [cid:4cf00658-f2bb-40c7-88b4-f51242b96dec]
> I choose the HEX
>
> Is there anything else that i forgot ?
>
> It´s a SKYLAB VG01 beacon that i am replacing the code!
>
> Thank you so much!

Livre de vírus. www.avast.com.

Miguel Wisintainer <tcpipchip@...>

It can run on SKYLAB VG01