Topics

[EXT] [Zephyr-devel] from 1.14 to 2.0.99 zephyr/ext/hal folders

Andrei Gansari

Hello Alessandro,

nxp_hal was moved outside zephyr repo, you need to do “west update” to get the external repo.

Zephyr project will know how to link that repository.

If you have changes made there in your personal project, you can merge them to this new path:

zephyr/../modules/hal/nxp/

Regards,

Andrei Gansari