Topics

Zephyr 2.1.0-rc2 tagged

David Leach

Hi Zephyr developers,

Zephyr 2.1.0-rc2 release candidate has been tagged.

Current issue status:

Priority

Count

Has PR

High

0

-

Medium

30

11

To get to an RC3 tag and eventual final release, we need get to 20 medium priority issues. We have existing PRs for 11 medium issues.

Testing Zephyr release candidate is requested; please, test the code base and file bug reports so they can be addressed before the release deadline.

The full release log can be found here:  https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/releases/tag/v2.1.0-rc2

More details about Zephyr releases is found here: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/wiki/Program-Management

Thank you to everybody who contributed to this release!

David Leach

David Leach

NXP Semiconductors

phone: +1.210.241.6761

Email: david.leach@...

David Leach

There was a problem with how I attempted to create this release. In the process of fixing it and will send an update when ready.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

David Leach

[...]

The problem has been addressed and the release candidate is now live.