Topics

is there any gudeline on how to run SMP mode kernel on X86 architecture?

"曹子龙

Now SMP only supported on xtensa, arc and x86 arch, but it seems more diffculte to run on xtensa and arc becasue of no boards.
so anybody can tell me how to launch a smp run environment on x86 arch? thank you!

曹子龙

珠海全志科技股份有限公司      BU1-PSW

地址:广东省珠海市高新区唐家湾镇科技2路9号

TEL:13824125580

Email:caozilong@...

网址: http://www.allwinnertech.com

Boie, Andrew P

The qemu_x86_64 target is configured to use two cores and SMP by default.