API meeting: Agenda


Carles Cufi
 

Hi Steven,

 

Your PRs do not modify existing APIs or add any new ones, from what I can tell after a quick look.

You can either wait for reviews, or bring those up at the dev-review meeting on Thursday.

 

Check this link for a full meeting schedule:

https://lists.zephyrproject.org/calendar

 

Carles

 

From: Steven Riedl <steve@...>
Sent: 05 January 2021 16:52
To: Cufi, Carles <Carles.Cufi@...>
Cc: devel@...; users@...
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] API meeting: Agenda

 

Question?

 

Would my two driver addition PR be in this meeting? If not could you direct me to the appropriate call/place?

 

 

--

Steven Riedl

(404) 205-9487

Skype: sriedl

 

"so you have a vested interest in maintaining the inefficient status quo" G. Niemeijer

 

 

 

 



On Jan 5, 2021, at 10:44 AM, Carles Cufi via lists.zephyrproject.org <carles.cufi=nordicsemi.no@...> wrote:

 

One extra item to the agenda:

- drivers: eeprom: mark the EEPROM API as stable
 - PR: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/31076


-----Original Message-----
From: Cufi, Carles
Sent: 05 January 2021 13:08
To: devel@...; users@...
Subject: API meeting: Agenda

Hi all,

Agenda for today, taken from the Triage column in the project.

- API to correlate system time with external time sources and translate
uptime to wall-clock time
 - PR: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/28977
- drivers: gpio: Combined drive strength flags
 - PR: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/30331
- drivers: pwm: add functions for capturing pwm pulse width and period
 - PR: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/26025

If you have additional items please let me know.

Teams link: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-
join/19%3ameeting_NWU2MjZlYWEtZDcwMi00MWQzLTgwMjEtNDdkYjQwMjBjMmFj%40threa
d.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%22af0096d9-700c-411a-b795-
b3dd7122bad2%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22841a7c92-7816-4faf-9887-
5e334e88f6d8%22%7d

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/wiki/Zephyr-Committee-and-
Working-Group-Meetings#zephyr-api-discussion
https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/projects/18
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lv-
8B5QE2m4FjBcvfqAXFIgQfW5oz6306zJ7GIZIWCk/edit

Regards,

Carles





 


Steven Riedl
 

Question?

Would my two driver addition PR be in this meeting? If not could you direct me to the appropriate call/place?


--
Steven Riedl
(404) 205-9487
Skype: sriedl

"so you have a vested interest in maintaining the inefficient status quo" G. Niemeijer






On Jan 5, 2021, at 10:44 AM, Carles Cufi via lists.zephyrproject.org <carles.cufi=nordicsemi.no@...> wrote:

One extra item to the agenda:

- drivers: eeprom: mark the EEPROM API as stable
 - PR: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/31076

-----Original Message-----
From: Cufi, Carles
Sent: 05 January 2021 13:08
To: devel@...; users@...
Subject: API meeting: Agenda

Hi all,

Agenda for today, taken from the Triage column in the project.

- API to correlate system time with external time sources and translate
uptime to wall-clock time
 - PR: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/28977
- drivers: gpio: Combined drive strength flags
 - PR: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/30331
- drivers: pwm: add functions for capturing pwm pulse width and period
 - PR: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/26025

If you have additional items please let me know.

Teams link: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-
join/19%3ameeting_NWU2MjZlYWEtZDcwMi00MWQzLTgwMjEtNDdkYjQwMjBjMmFj%40threa
d.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%22af0096d9-700c-411a-b795-
b3dd7122bad2%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22841a7c92-7816-4faf-9887-
5e334e88f6d8%22%7d

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/wiki/Zephyr-Committee-and-
Working-Group-Meetings#zephyr-api-discussion
https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/projects/18
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lv-
8B5QE2m4FjBcvfqAXFIgQfW5oz6306zJ7GIZIWCk/edit

Regards,

Carles







Carles Cufi
 

One extra item to the agenda:

- drivers: eeprom: mark the EEPROM API as stable
- PR: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/31076

-----Original Message-----
From: Cufi, Carles
Sent: 05 January 2021 13:08
To: devel@lists.zephyrproject.org; users@lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: API meeting: Agenda

Hi all,

Agenda for today, taken from the Triage column in the project.

- API to correlate system time with external time sources and translate
uptime to wall-clock time
- PR: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/28977
- drivers: gpio: Combined drive strength flags
- PR: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/30331
- drivers: pwm: add functions for capturing pwm pulse width and period
- PR: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/26025

If you have additional items please let me know.

Teams link: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-
join/19%3ameeting_NWU2MjZlYWEtZDcwMi00MWQzLTgwMjEtNDdkYjQwMjBjMmFj%40threa
d.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%22af0096d9-700c-411a-b795-
b3dd7122bad2%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22841a7c92-7816-4faf-9887-
5e334e88f6d8%22%7d

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/wiki/Zephyr-Committee-and-
Working-Group-Meetings#zephyr-api-discussion
https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/projects/18
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lv-
8B5QE2m4FjBcvfqAXFIgQfW5oz6306zJ7GIZIWCk/edit

Regards,

Carles


Carles Cufi