Dev-Review Meeting Agenda Sept 30

Bolivar, Marti

We did not have quorum to discuss the labeled issues, so the meeting time was used for v2.7 release preparation.

From: Bolivar, Marti
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2021 6:55 AM
To: devel@... <devel@...>
Subject: Dev-Review Meeting Agenda Sept 30

Hi,

Kumar is on vacation, so I'm running today's meeting.

Pinctrl, if we have quorum (we seem to be settling on 37572, but 37621 still has the dev-review tag, so I'm including it):

new pinctrl api

drivers: pinctrl: new state based API proposal

This regulator issue has dev-review but has been postponed for quite some time; we may continue to postpone:

drivers: regulator: convert to gpio_dt_spec
https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull//37689

Martí

Bolivar, Marti