Dev Review Agenda - Jan 6, 2022

Maureen Helm

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year! Starting this week, I’m taking over Dev Review meeting responsibilities from Kumar. We’ll continue the dev-review label in GitHub to tag PRs or Issues for discussion. Please also try to ensure that relevant stakeholders (i.e., contributors, collaborators, or maintainers for the impacted area or subsystem) can attend when you have a topic on the agenda. Let me know if you need help with this.

Agenda for Jan 6, 2022:

Teams meeting:

https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_ZmMwZDAwMjQtNDQxOC00ZmI3LWEwNzYtNjc2OWI5ZmE0ZjIw%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b

Minutes:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13YxmRsaZ7u0tarhQ31Ca_MeHcg9M9e_GyHJqSYfnSpQ

All open PRs/Issues with the dev-review label:

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+sort%3Aupdated-desc+label%3Adev-review

Regards,

Maureen

Maureen Helm

Hi again,

I messed up the GitHub filter and didn’t see any Issues with the dev-review label (I only saw PRs). Here’s an updated agenda and filter:

All open PRs/Issues with the dev-review label:

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Adev-review+sort%3Aupdated-desc