Note: lists.zephyrproject.org will be down for maintenance on Monday, September 26th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Monday September 26, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
- Certifications and Software changes
Certifications and Software changes
FIXED-TERM Chintoju Manikanth (SX/EHT3) <fixed-term.Manikanth.Chintoju@...>
I have few questions:
1) How Zephyr stack got certified?
2) If I want to TI CC26x2R1 chip and use zephyr stack instead of TI BLE stack what are certifications to be done, Do I have to recertify the whole thing?
3) If I’m done with step 2 what are all the export control restrictions I have to face?
4) To remove the TI BLE stack and add Zephyr stack to my project the do I have to reconstruct all the heap manager? Or what are all the software changes do I have to include?
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Responsible for PT and BEBS projects (SX/EHT3)
Robert Bosch GmbH | Postfach 10 60 50 | 70049 Stuttgart |
GERMANY | www.bosch.com
Registered Office: Stuttgart, Registration Court: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Prof. Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer; Managing Directors: Dr. Stefan Hartung,
Dr. Christian Fischer, Filiz Albrecht, Dr. Markus Forschner, Dr. Markus Heyn, Rolf Najork