activating Low power mode with Bluetooth mesh sample

Omar Morceli

Hi

I am testing the bluetooth mesh sample  (samples\bluetooth\mesh) on a battery-powered device, I have to activate the low power mode in order to make it consume the least amount of power.

What's the best way to do that ?

Regards

Trond Snekvik

Hi,

To support low power mode, you must set CONFIG_BT_MESH_LOW_POWER=y.
To make the device enter low power mode, either set CONFIG_BT_MESH_LPN_AUTO=y or call bt_mesh_lpn_set(true).
Note that low power mode can only be enabled after provisioning completes.

Trond