API meeting: agenda
This week we will focus on two Stable API Change RFCs and GPIO.
I am unable to attend but Peter Bigot has kindly offered to chair the meeting instead.
Reminder on the Stable API Change RFCs: The purpose of discussing them in this meeting is to raise awareness and talk about any objections or potential problems the change may introduce. The final acceptance is gated by the Pull Request itself.
- RFC: API Change: PWM: add support for inverted PWM signals
- RFC: API Change: usb: Make users call usb_enable. Provide global status callback.
- GPIO: Update on progress
- Proposal from Peter Bigot: Port remaining users without testing them on hardware
- Look at the PRs with driver conversion (https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/18530)
- Check users of GPIO APIs: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/20017
- Tips for converting users can be found here: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/20017#issuecomment-549315497 (thanks Peter!)
- Any additional outstanding PRs to topic-gpio
Additional items in the "Triage" column in the GitHub project may be discussed if time permits.
If you want an item included in the meeting, please add it to the GitHub project.