Topics

API meeting: agenda

Tomorrow's topics:

- RFC: Require system clock stability on startup:
- https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/22758

- RFC: API change: Add I2C bus recovery API:
- https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/23441

A reminder that this week's API meeting is at 9AM PDT or 17h CET, so in 30 min from now.

Added items to the agenda:

- API stability documentation:
- PR: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/23527

- Devicetree generated files path
- include/devicetree/gpio.h vs include/device/gpio.h