API meeting: agenda
Agenda for tomorrow.
Note: the API and component naming conventions (https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/29569) discussion has been postponed until next week since tomorrow the availability of US-based engineers is restricted.
- devicetree-based device definitions and dependency representations
- PR: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/29644
- Reminder and questions about: API to correlate system time with external time sources and translate uptime to wall-clock time
- PR https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/28977
- Introduction of a new work queue
- PR https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/29618
and then, time permitting we'd like to follow-up on pinctrl:
- Pinmux and pinctrl API: Decide what the priorities for this are, and how to get to LTS with it
- Issue: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/22748
Teams link: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_NWU2MjZlYWEtZDcwMi00MWQzLTgwMjEtNDdkYjQwMjBjMmFj%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%22af0096d9-700c-411a-b795-b3dd7122bad2%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22841a7c92-7816-4faf-9887-5e334e88f6d8%22%7d