API meeting: agenda
Tomorrow we will focus on rtio, the new framework for real-time I/O proposed by Tom Burdick. It is a combination of a general I/O framework (similar to Linux's io_uring) as well as transaction manager / queued operations that were proposed by Krzysztof a while back.
- rtio: Asynchronous Real-Time I/O
- PR: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/44999
- Related RFCs and Older PRs:
- Road to pinctrl: tracking progress
- Issue: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/39740
If you have additional items please let me know.
Teams link: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_NWU2MjZlYWEtZDcwMi00MWQzLTgwMjEtNDdkYjQwMjBjMmFj%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%22af0096d9-700c-411a-b795-b3dd7122bad2%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22841a7c92-7816-4faf-9887-5e334e88f6d8%22%7d