From: devel@... <devel@...> On Behalf Of Josh Myatt via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 02 June 2021 21:42
To: devel@...
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] Configuring Incomplete

Hi,

I'm trying to set up Zephyr for a Nordic nRF52833. However, when I attempt to build blinky for the board, I am met with a "Configuring Incomplete, errors occurred!" message. Looking further into the message, it says that "CMake Error at C:/Users/<myUsername>/zephyrproject/zephyr/cmake/dts.cmake:157 (message): command failed with return code: The system cannot find the file specified"

I'm not sure how to fix this error. I have already deleted and reinstalled everything once. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks