From: devel@... <devel@...> On Behalf Of Thomas Langaas
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2021 1:40 AM
To: devel@...
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] Functional Safety Certification

Hi,

Is there some more details about the functional safety certification for Zephyr, or is there someone who can give me some more information?  I'm working with a company that is considering Zephyr for some of it's products but this requires functional safety certification.  Right now, the most promising options are FreeRTOS and SafeRTOS...

Thomas Langås