FW: Zephyr Project: Contact Inquiry

Harshal Wadhwa <Harshal.Wadhwa@...>

From: Brett Preston <bpreston@...>
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2021 8:43 PM
To: Harshal Wadhwa <Harshal.Wadhwa@...>
Cc: info@...
Subject: Zephyr Project: Contact Inquiry

Hi Harshal,

re:

Hi, I am from Silicon Labs. Currently I started gathering info about Zephyr OS and run some example on our EFM32 series of micro-controllers using VS code. We already have our examples in FreeRTOS, so we thought of providing examples with Zephyr OS from now. For that we have to integrate Zephyr into Simplicity Studio, which is our official eclipse based IDE. I tried porting Zephyr into our IDE but ran into quite problems. So I was wandering, is there any document or any reference to integrate Zephyr into any eclipse based IDE.

Please email technical questions to the Zephyr mailing lists. Best options for the above request are likely:

Brett

--

Brett Preston

Sr. Program Manager