Topics

Mesh on off model not available.

Brett Preston

Hi Urvika,

+ adding the Zephyr development mail list to assist -

Thanks

On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 10:39 PM Urvika Gola <urvika.gola@...> wrote:
Hi Team,
A few months ago, I was building mesh project with [1] on Nordic board (I had already flashed the project on the board) and I used raspberry pi's meshctl to communicate between the board and pi.

However, now I wanted to resume the activity and I wanted to access [1] but it says page not found. Is this temporary? is the project no more there?

Thanks for letting me know,
Urvika.

--
Brett Preston
Sr. Program Manager

The samples/boards/nrf52 folder was recently renamed to samples/boards/nrf

https://docs.zephyrproject.org/latest/samples/boards/nrf/mesh/onoff-app/README.html

Johan

I am not able to access [1] https://docs.zephyrproject.org/latest/samples/boards/nrf52/mesh/onoff-app/README.html.
A few months ago, I was building mesh project with [1] on Nordic board (I had already flashed the project on the board) and I used raspberry pi's meshctl to communicate between the board and pi.

However, now I wanted to resume the activity and I wanted to access [1] but it says page not found. Is this temporary? is the project no more there?

Thanks for letting me know,
Urvika.

--
Brett Preston
Sr. Program Manager
The Linux Foundation
+1 (971) 303-9030
@bprestonlf

Marc Herbert

https://docs.zephyrproject.org/latest/search.html?q=mesh+onoff

From: <devel@...> on behalf of Brett Preston <bpreston@...>
Date: Wednesday, 18 December 2019 at 13:26
To: Urvika Gola <urvika.gola@...>, "devel@..." <devel@...>
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] Mesh on off model not available.

Hi Urvika,

+ adding the Zephyr development mail list to assist -

Thanks

On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 10:39 PM Urvika Gola <urvika.gola@...> wrote:

Hi Team,

A few months ago, I was building mesh project with [1] on Nordic board (I had already flashed the project on the board) and I used raspberry pi's meshctl to communicate between the board and pi.

However, now I wanted to resume the activity and I wanted to access [1] but it says page not found. Is this temporary? is the project no more there?

Thanks for letting me know,

Urvika.

--

Brett Preston