Pinmux to pinctrl transition: milestones and call for help

The transition from pinmux to pinctrl is now well underway, with the following milestones planned ahead:

- By 3.1.0 all in-tree boards must've switched to pinctrl
- After 3.1.0 is released (3.1.99) we will deprecate pinmux
- We will remove pinmux entirely in Zephyr 3.4.0

The following platforms currently have no assignees or volunteers to implement a pinctrl driver to replace the old pinmux one:

- TI CC13xx/CC26xx
- TI CC32xx
- HSDK
- ITE IT8xxx2
- SiFive

Zephyr will no longer allow platforms requiring the pinmux API starting in 3.1.0, so those platforms are at risk of removal from the codebase.

Maintainers and volunteers wanted to help out write new pinctrl drivers for them, as well as porting the peripheral drivers to pinctrl.

More info here:

The GitHub issue has been updated with one more platform that needs to be transitioned to pinctrl and that is in danger of being removed from the tree, with the full list now being:

- TI CC13xx/CC26xx
- TI CC32xx
- HSDK
- ITE IT8xxx2