Topics

Reg: Installing and Running with windows laptop.

Deepalakshmi RR <deepalakshmi.rr@...>

Hello team,

Greetings From Deepa. I need an manual  installation procedure and building, compiling and Running the zephyr -OS with my laptop for learning purpose. I browsed and compiled via cmd prompt, but still I need an Editor support for running this OS with nrf9160 controller. In addition to that, I  tried running with web browser as well. I also willing to run with an IDE(any IDE which supports for NC sdk) for creating my own projects and running with NC sdk.

Please, suggest some options along with sample projects running procedure at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,

Deepa.R

+91-9486308286/ 8072608604

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Please refer to https://northamerica.altran.com/email-disclaimer
for important disclosures regarding this electronic communication.

Hi Deepa,

From your question it seems you are using the nRF Connect SDK, and not vanilla Zephyr.

You should therefore direct your question to the Nordic DevZone instead:

https://devzone.nordicsemi.com/