SDK 0.11.2 Release
Some fixes based on usage of SDK v0.11.x and addition of some new xtensa variants to enable work from the Sound Open Firmware Project (https://www.sofproject.org).
The SDK can be found here:
Please download and try things out and report any issues.
• Fixed issue with setjmp/longjmp not existing on x86 32-bit build
• Fixed python support on GDB:
NOTE: Since python support is enabled in GDB the host system needs
python3.6 installed. Otherwise you might get an error like:
arm-zephyr-eabi-gdb: error while loading shared libraries: libpython3.6m.so.1.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
On newer fedora systems this can show up and be fixed by:
sudo dnf install python36
• Added support for Intel BDW and BDW Audio DSP xtensa toolchains.
• Added support for NXP IMX8 and IMX8M Audio DSP xtensa toolchains.
• Updated xtensa targets to GDB 8.3.1 (except S1000)
Thanks to all that contributed fixes and enhancements to this version of the SDK.