West Flash failed with J-Link via JTAG connection

Srinivasan Tamilarasan

Hi Guys,

I am trying to add jlink support for our custom device.

When I try to program using J-Link Commander is working fine, which program the binary into memory and application starts running successfully.

My custom device connected to J-Link debugger via JTAG interface. So I have added below commands in board.cmake file,

board_runner_args(jlink "--device=RUBY" "--speed=4000" "--iface=jtag" "--tool-opt=-jtagconf 4,0 -autoconnect 1")

include(${ZEPHYR_BASE}/boards/common/jlink.board.cmake)

When I try to execute the west flash command,  I am getting below error,

****** Error: CPU-TAP not found in JTAG chain

PFA of jlink log.

Kindly assist me to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Srinivasan

Srinivasan Tamilarasan

Hi,

The issue resolved by adding below command,

board_runner_args(jlink "--device=RUBY" "--speed=4000" "--iface=jtag" "--tool-opt=-jtagconf -1,-1 -autoconnect 1")

Regards,

Srinivasan