Date 1 - 1 of 1
Zephyr SDK 0.16.0 Release
Zephyr SDK 0.16.0 has been released:
The following changes have been made in this release:
* Changed the distribution bundle archive format from `tar.gz` to
`tar.xz` for Linux and macOS and from `zip` to `7z` for Windows in
order to reduce the download size.
* Added Microblaze little endian toolchain
* Added Espressif ESP32-S3 toolchain
* Removed the unused `xtensa-intel_bdw_adsp_zephyr-elf` and
* Fixed GDB shell key input issues on tmux.
* Updated to GCC 12.2 release.
* Added Picolibc and the libstdc++ compiled for it as part of the
toolchain in order to allow using the C++ standard library
alongside the Picolibc.
* Fixed ARM MVE vcmpq vector-scalar internal compiler error (GCC
* Added KVM (Kernel-based Virtual Machine) mode support for the
AArch64 and x86-64 targets. This allows running the KVM-enabled
Zephyr boards such as `qemu_kvm_arm64`.
* Updated to Picolibc 1.8 release.
The CI/Developer Docker image v0.25.0 includes this Zephyr SDK release:
Many thanks to everyone who contributed to this SDK release.
|1 - 1 of 1|