Re: zephyr-infrastructure@lists.zephyrproject.org

Perez-Gonzalez, Inaky

Thanks Alan

I am on vacation starting Tue next week (spring break) -- can we do it Monday?

From: Alan Bennett [alan.bennett@...]
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 4:52 PM
To: Perez-Gonzalez, Inaky; Nashif, Anas; Kumar Gala; Tyler Baker; Fathi Boudra; zephyr-infrastructure@...
Cc: Matthew Locke
Subject: Re: zephyr-infrastructure@...

Hi Inaky,
  Currently we aren't necessarily looking that far into the testing yet, but nothing we are doing will prevent the use of the work or scripts that have been done previously.   I think we'll be ready to discuss the setup early next week.  It is looking like Wednesday 30 minutes after the Zephyr TSC meeting might be ideal from our end.  I'll send out an invite, let me know if it doesn't work.

Alan

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 5:24 PM Perez-Gonzalez, Inaky <inaky.perez-gonzalez@...> wrote:
Guys, can we have a call to coordinate all this and understand what is happening?

Are you planning on reusing some of the scripts we had for the Jenkins infrastructure? there is a lot of knowledge in there that come from all the rocks people stumbled upon before.