Re: zephyr-infrastructure@lists.zephyrproject.org

Alan Bennett

Thanks for your attendance this morning to review the boot strap.

20170337_Minutes link on google drive (including a link to a video recording of the meeting)

Thanks again
Alan

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 10:16 PM Alan Bennett <alan.bennett@...> wrote:
Hello, for the Zephyr bootstrap review,

Time: 9:00 am Mountain (UTC-6) - see dial-in details at the bottom, if you are new to bluejeans, try it out before the meeting, or simply dial in to the phone number, that is trivial.

Proposed Agenda:
  Fathi describe the infrastructure that was setup
  - Overview of what Hetzner is
     - Machine sizes, cost, rough overview of how Hetzner works
  - Jenkins Master
  - Jenkins Slave (currently only 1)
  - Use of Docker in Jenkins

  Tyler describe the github integration
    - authentication,
    - jenkins/github integration
    - the pull-request execution of checkpatch and sanitytest.

Next steps;
     * review the bootstrap; Go/no-go; changes needed or is this something we can build on?
     * Currently the builder is always busy
       - thoughts on optimization of the current load
       - thoughts on scaling up.  How many slaves are recommended
     * Discuss How/who does this get managed in the future

===============
To join the Meeting:

To join via Browser:

To join via Room System:
Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-199.48.152.152
Meeting ID : 9702909053

To join via phone :
1)  Dial:
2)  Enter Conference ID : 9702909053

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 9:43 AM Perez-Gonzalez, Inaky <inaky.perez-gonzalez@...> wrote:
Do we have details for logistics?

On Mar 22, 2017, at 18:07, Alan Bennett <alan.bennett@...> wrote:

Ok, I've moved it to Monday.  Without a day to summarize, the meeting may be a bit more of a raw discussion vs. having time to build a report, but I think it will be good to go over the system sooner, rather than later.

Alan

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 6:05 PM Perez-Gonzalez, Inaky <inaky.perez-gonzalez@...> wrote:
Thanks Alan

I am on vacation starting Tue next week (spring break) -- can we do it Monday?