Re: zephyr-infrastructure@lists.zephyrproject.org

Nashif, Anas

What is the status of the bootstrap? Should we have a meeting to discuss next steps?

From: Perez-Gonzalez, Inaky
Sent: Thursday, March 9, 2017 12:37 PM
To: Kumar Gala <kumar.gala@...>; Tyler Baker <tyler.baker@...>; Nashif, Anas <anas.nashif@...>; Fathi Boudra <fathi.boudra@...>; Alan Bennett <alan.bennett@...>; zephyr-infrastructure@...
Cc: Matthew Locke <matthew.locke@...>
Subject: RE: zephyr-infrastructure@...

Well, so let's get this party started

On our side, I've been cleaning up all the CI jobs that we currently have, with an eye of eventually plugging them to github.

There is a lot of JJB (Jenkins Job Builder) code which is convoluted and hard to follow--it's also hard to debug because we don't have access to the LF servers ot tell what's going on. So I have currently disabled the main new job (zephyr-phsaes-verify) until I can debug it farther in my inner server.

In any case, I want to very much clean all that JJB, so it is easier to plug github and reap the benefits of what we found so far.