Re: zephyr-infrastructure@lists.zephyrproject.org

Kumar Gala

I’ll put an IT request in for getting DNS setup to that IP for right now. We can switch it over once we have Zephyr Project systems in place.

So I think a write up about all what Fathi & Tyler should hopefully get us close to wrapping up this phase. This will allow everyone to digest what was done, and than we can setup maybe a call for questions to be asked.

On Mar 22, 2017, at 5:21 PM, Alan Bennett <alan.bennett@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone;
The master and the builder are deployed and running and github authentication has been configured. Tyler is working on enabling some initial use cases; i.e. Running checkpatch and sanitycheck on pull requests.

We need a final URL for the Jenkins master so we don't have update oauth applications, call-back urls, etc...

Something like a DNS entry
zephyrci.zephyrproject.org --> 88.99.149.141

We are staging on http://zephyrci.linaro.org , but I'd like to get things setup under zephyrproject.org asap to reduce hand over complexity.

Alan

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 6:24 AM Nashif, Anas <anas.nashif@...> wrote:
What is the status of the bootstrap? Should we have a meeting to discuss next steps?