Re: zephyr-infrastructure@lists.zephyrproject.org

Perez-Gonzalez, Inaky

Guys, can we have a call to coordinate all this and understand what is happening?

Are you planning on reusing some of the scripts we had for the Jenkins infrastructure? there is a lot of knowledge in there that come from all the rocks people stumbled upon before.

From: Alan Bennett [alan.bennett@...]
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 3:21 PM
To: Nashif, Anas; Perez-Gonzalez, Inaky; Kumar Gala; Tyler Baker; Fathi Boudra; zephyr-infrastructure@...
Cc: Matthew Locke
Subject: Re: zephyr-infrastructure@...

Hi Everyone;
  The master and the builder are deployed and running and github authentication has been configured.  Tyler is working on enabling some initial use cases; i.e. Running checkpatch and sanitycheck on pull requests.

We need a final URL for the Jenkins master so we don't have update oauth applications, call-back urls, etc...

Something like a DNS entry
    zephyrci.zephyrproject.org --> 88.99.149.141

We are staging on http://zephyrci.linaro.org , but I'd like to get things setup under zephyrproject.org asap to reduce hand over complexity.

Alan

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 6:24 AM Nashif, Anas <anas.nashif@...> wrote:
What is the status of the bootstrap? Should we have a meeting to discuss next steps?