Date

What about to create some kind of Wiki?

Roman Tataurov

Hello!

What about to add some Zephyr wiki? There are lot of ready wiki engines exists.

Why need it? I believe Zephyr has a serious lack of documentation. Mostly about how to do some things, code examples, configuration,  use cases etc. etc.

I just almost resolved my issues with I2C setup so has an information to share - how to do it, what to check and where to look for it.
But have no place for it. Of course I wil put it to my own blog - but I think some shared place for documentation where each can contribute could be useful.

Why not post it here?

Here in grous where a tons of questions so mostly it is a trash (in a wide meaning).  Any howto or an articles will be lost among it.

Re: Zephyr Site Deploy 2017/07/12 - 4pm PT

Zac Littleberry <zlittleberry@...>

The change has been deployed and there is now padding between body text and window edge.

Zac

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 5:46 PM, Zac Littleberry <zlittleberry@...> wrote:
We will deploy the following updates to the Zephyr website on Tuesday, July 11, between 4 - 5 PM PT.
  • CP-1499: Add Side Spacing to Zephyr Site

The site will be in maintenance mode during deployment. Downtime should be less than 5 minutes. Front end users of the site should not notice an interruption.

We will let you know once the deployment is complete.

-Zac

Zephyr Site Deploy 2017/07/12 - 4pm PT

Zac Littleberry <zlittleberry@...>

We will deploy the following updates to the Zephyr website on Tuesday, July 11, between 4 - 5 PM PT.
  • CP-1499: Add Side Spacing to Zephyr Site

The site will be in maintenance mode during deployment. Downtime should be less than 5 minutes. Front end users of the site should not notice an interruption.

We will let you know once the deployment is complete.

-Zac

Re: zephyr-infrastructure@lists.zephyrproject.org

Alan Bennett

Thanks for your attendance this morning to review the boot strap.

20170337_Minutes link on google drive (including a link to a video recording of the meeting)

Thanks again
Alan

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 10:16 PM Alan Bennett <alan.bennett@...> wrote:
Hello, for the Zephyr bootstrap review,

Time: 9:00 am Mountain (UTC-6) - see dial-in details at the bottom, if you are new to bluejeans, try it out before the meeting, or simply dial in to the phone number, that is trivial.

Proposed Agenda:
  Fathi describe the infrastructure that was setup
  - Overview of what Hetzner is
     - Machine sizes, cost, rough overview of how Hetzner works
  - Jenkins Master
  - Jenkins Slave (currently only 1)
  - Use of Docker in Jenkins

  Tyler describe the github integration
    - authentication,
    - jenkins/github integration
    - the pull-request execution of checkpatch and sanitytest.

Next steps;
     * review the bootstrap; Go/no-go; changes needed or is this something we can build on?
     * Currently the builder is always busy
       - thoughts on optimization of the current load
       - thoughts on scaling up.  How many slaves are recommended
     * Discuss How/who does this get managed in the future

===============
To join the Meeting:

To join via Browser:

To join via Room System:
Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-199.48.152.152
Meeting ID : 9702909053

To join via phone :
1)  Dial:
2)  Enter Conference ID : 9702909053

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 9:43 AM Perez-Gonzalez, Inaky <inaky.perez-gonzalez@...> wrote:
Do we have details for logistics?

On Mar 22, 2017, at 18:07, Alan Bennett <alan.bennett@...> wrote:

Ok, I've moved it to Monday.  Without a day to summarize, the meeting may be a bit more of a raw discussion vs. having time to build a report, but I think it will be good to go over the system sooner, rather than later.

Alan

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 6:05 PM Perez-Gonzalez, Inaky <inaky.perez-gonzalez@...> wrote:
Thanks Alan

I am on vacation starting Tue next week (spring break) -- can we do it Monday?